- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Turner International wins big at PromaxBDA India awards 2017
MUMBAI: Turner India International wins multiple awards for both Kids and English entertainment channels at PromaxBDA India Awards 2017 concluded today. Across the world, PromaxBDA Awards stand for marketing excellence in the media marketing space and are considered as the most prestigious recognition for creative talent in this field.
The Warner Bros. (WB) India team represented by Dannel Gomes and Shreyas Dhatrak walked away with three awards – Gold award for “Best Original Music Composition”, Silver award for “Best Editing” and Silver award for “Something for Nothing” for “WB Big Picture @8.30 campaign”. In addition to this, Shreyas Dhatrak also won a Gold Rocket Award for “Upcoming Promo Producer for the year”.
Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India, kids’ entertainment channel since 2004, won Silver award for “Best On-Air Branding Design (Out-of house)” for its “Pogo Refresh 2016 campaign”.