- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Turner International wins big at PromaxBDA India awards 2017
MUMBAI: Turner India International wins multiple awards for both Kids and English entertainment channels at PromaxBDA India Awards 2017 concluded today. Across the world, PromaxBDA Awards stand for marketing excellence in the media marketing space and are considered as the most prestigious recognition for creative talent in this field.
The Warner Bros. (WB) India team represented by Dannel Gomes and Shreyas Dhatrak walked away with three awards – Gold award for “Best Original Music Composition”, Silver award for “Best Editing” and Silver award for “Something for Nothing” for “WB Big Picture @8.30 campaign”. In addition to this, Shreyas Dhatrak also won a Gold Rocket Award for “Upcoming Promo Producer for the year”.
Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India, kids’ entertainment channel since 2004, won Silver award for “Best On-Air Branding Design (Out-of house)” for its “Pogo Refresh 2016 campaign”.