- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Turner International wins big at PromaxBDA India awards 2017
MUMBAI: Turner India International wins multiple awards for both Kids and English entertainment channels at PromaxBDA India Awards 2017 concluded today. Across the world, PromaxBDA Awards stand for marketing excellence in the media marketing space and are considered as the most prestigious recognition for creative talent in this field.
The Warner Bros. (WB) India team represented by Dannel Gomes and Shreyas Dhatrak walked away with three awards – Gold award for “Best Original Music Composition”, Silver award for “Best Editing” and Silver award for “Something for Nothing” for “WB Big Picture @8.30 campaign”. In addition to this, Shreyas Dhatrak also won a Gold Rocket Award for “Upcoming Promo Producer for the year”.
Pogo, Turner’s only-for-India, kids’ entertainment channel since 2004, won Silver award for “Best On-Air Branding Design (Out-of house)” for its “Pogo Refresh 2016 campaign”.