- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Turner International appoints Julie Alfaro-Santiago to grow Philippines division
MUMBAI: Turner International Asia Pacific has announced the appointment of Julie Alfaro-Santiago as director for distribution and client solutions, to grow its business in Philippines.
Based in Manila, she will be responsible for leading and implementing Turner’s growth strategy in this important territory for Turner.
The newly-created role signifies the company’s plans to decentralize management in Southeast Asia Pacific providing greater local empowerment. Alfaro-Santiago will be leading the charge in the Philippines forging new partnerships and creating revenues beyond Turner’s core business.
Turner vice president sales and marketing Southeast Asia Pacific Robi Stanton said, “This excellent addition to our team makes a big statement about the commitment to Turner’s in-market presence. Capitalizing on Julie’s 20 years of experience in the Philippine market, she will help us develop our existing business there and provide on-the-ground responsiveness as well as target new, untapped opportunities for growth.”
Turner’s expanded presence in the Philippines brings it closer to its key local affiliates, advertisers and partners.
Prior to this role, Santiago was sales head of cable channels and print media group for 13 years at ABS-CBN in Philippines, where she oversaw properties for the narrowcast platform, working on integrated digital, social and web campaigns. She also has the experience of working in advertising with brands like Publicis Groupe and its subsidiary VivaKi.