- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Tune-in Release: A new beginning for Emir in Feriha
MUMBAI: ‘Feriha’, Zindagi’s most loved Turkish Romance is back on the No. 1 Premium entertainment channel, with a brand new season that is bound to make you fall in love all over again. The previous season which revolved around the unconditional love story of Emir and Feriha, ended with the tragic death of Feriha, which left Emir devastated.
The 1st episode of the new season begins with the introduction of Zulal (Beril Kayar) Feriha’s half-sister, who is brought home by Riza, Feriha’s father. Riza promises Zulal’s family that he will take care of her and her education. Curious about Feriha, Zulal tries to find out about Emir and Feriha’s love story from Seher her sister-in-law. Elsewhere, a devastated Emir keeps attempting to end his life by getting into dangerous situations. Emir rescues a child from a house on fire which is observed by a local inspector Can Serter (Zeynep Camci). Later Emir is taken to police station by Can for being involved in a street fight. Emir’s mother Aysun is worried about his behaviour and discusses it with his friend, Coray.
Why is Zulal fascinated by Emir and Feriha’s Love story? Will Emir be able to forget his past and move on in life? Will he and Zulal ever cross paths?
Tune in to your Feriha – New Season every Monday to Saturday at 6.00 PM on Zindagi to find out what is in store for Emir!