- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Tomorrow Never Dies and For Your Eyes Only on &pictures
Mumbai: &pictures – India’s premium mass Hindi Movie channel, will bring Ian Fleming’s legendary creation, James Bond, back to back with a line-up of contemporary and classic ‘Bond Nights’. The ever popular exclusive property of the channel will air ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ starring handsome Peirce Brosnan and ‘For Your Eyes Only’ starring the charismatic Roger Moore on Friday ,12th June from 8 PM onwards.
Tomorrow Never Dies narrates the story of media mogul Elliot Carver (Jonathan Pryce) who wants his news empire to reach every country in the world. But the Chinese government object to him broadcasting it in their territory. Carver doesn’t take no for an answer and plans to use his media empire to fuel flames of war between the Western world and China. James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) gets onto the chase of the insane news tycoon and travels to China to stop him with the help of Chinese secret agent Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh). Will Bond be able to stop Elliot Carver in time?
After disposing of a familiar looking face, Bond (Roger Moore) is sent to recover a communication device known as an ATAC that sunk with a British spy ship. ‘For Your Eyes Only’ recounts James Bond’s journey to recover the device which is sought by the Russians as well. During his journey, he also befriends Melina Havelock (Carole Bouquet), whose parents were brutally murdered. Bond also encounters Aristotle Kristatos (Julian Glover) and Milos Colombo (Chaim Topol) and each of them are accusing the other of having links with the Russian’s. Who should the 007 trust? Will Bond locate the ATAC?