- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Tom Cruise on a high octane entertaining Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, brings Hollywood’s most stylized entertaining spy thriller Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol on Sunday, 9th August at 12 noon. Starring international superstar Tom Cruise riding high on the bumper opening of his latest Hollywood flick- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol also stars Hollywood heartthrob Jeremy Renner and British actor Simon Pegg in pivotal roles.
Known for its daredevil stunts to super slick action moves, the fourth film in MI franchise Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol takes the viewers on a roller coaster ride from Moscow to Dubai and all the way to Mumbai. The film also marks a vibrant cameo by our very own Anil ‘Jhakas’ Kapoor as a multi- billionaire businessman in possession of important clues.
Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is broken out of a Russian prison by IMF team members and begins his search for an international terrorist Kurt Hendricks a.k.a Cobalt (Michael Nyqvist) who has successfully stolen Russian arming codes for their nuclear missiles and is planning a strike on the United States.
In an attempt to identify him the team infiltrate Moscow which is bombed the Kremlin and IMF is blamed for bombing. Undaunted, Ethan and his team travel to Dubai first and to Mumbai later trying to clear the name of IMF and avoid Hendricks from bombarding USA and instigate the war.
Will Ethan and his team be able to stop Hendricks from bombing USA and clear IMF’s image?