- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Tom Cruise on a high octane entertaining Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, brings Hollywood’s most stylized entertaining spy thriller Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol on Sunday, 9th August at 12 noon. Starring international superstar Tom Cruise riding high on the bumper opening of his latest Hollywood flick- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol also stars Hollywood heartthrob Jeremy Renner and British actor Simon Pegg in pivotal roles.
Known for its daredevil stunts to super slick action moves, the fourth film in MI franchise Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol takes the viewers on a roller coaster ride from Moscow to Dubai and all the way to Mumbai. The film also marks a vibrant cameo by our very own Anil ‘Jhakas’ Kapoor as a multi- billionaire businessman in possession of important clues.
Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is broken out of a Russian prison by IMF team members and begins his search for an international terrorist Kurt Hendricks a.k.a Cobalt (Michael Nyqvist) who has successfully stolen Russian arming codes for their nuclear missiles and is planning a strike on the United States.
In an attempt to identify him the team infiltrate Moscow which is bombed the Kremlin and IMF is blamed for bombing. Undaunted, Ethan and his team travel to Dubai first and to Mumbai later trying to clear the name of IMF and avoid Hendricks from bombarding USA and instigate the war.
Will Ethan and his team be able to stop Hendricks from bombing USA and clear IMF’s image?