- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
TOIFA 2016 partners with Thomas Cook in India to attract travellers to Dubai
MUMBAI: The Times of India Film Awards 2016 announces their partnership with Thomas Cook in which the leading travel company introduces specials packages for Indian travellers for the grand event. TOIFA is scheduled to take place in Dubai on March 18, 2016 at Dubai International Stadium, Dubai Sports City. Thomas Cook will offer customized experiences which will include a cruise & hotel stay along with passes for the main TOIFA event.
Speaking about this partnership, Mr. Rajeev Kale, COO & President, Thomas Cook India said, “Indians love both movies and holidays, and our partnership with TOIFA creates a magical combo: a Dubai package with a star studded Bollywood extravaganza. Dubai’s easy access offers great opportunity for a short-break and the diverse range of our TOIFA packages ensures great value, for budget as well as luxury travellers alike as we have packages ranging from 44,000 to 60,000. We expect a significant traffic coming from Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi & Mumbai markets for these packages.”
TOIFA 2016 Dubai is going to be promoted across India, Bahrain, KSA, Qatar, Oman & UK, and fans are expected to travel from these countries into Dubai for this grand Bollywood celebration.