- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
To make your fussy toddler eat some healthy snack tune into Zee Khana Khazana’s ‘Super Sundays’
Mumbai: Nothing feels better than watching your child polish off a healthy, home-cooked meal, here is how? Moms, if you’re at your wit’s end trying to get your kids to eat healthy… well, fret no more! Finally, it’s kids special by Zee Khana Khazana’s ‘Super Sundays’ – special programming line-up for the month of May. As the mother of a very picky eater, the only way to get your dramebaaz to eat his veggies is to sneak it, and Zee Khana Khazana’s recipes are not only creative and delicious, they are a lifesaver for you often over-worried moms.
So don’t miss a chance to sneak and learn. Now that your family will be eating some of the healthiest superfoods along with Junior Masterchef Emanuel Chauhan & co-host Tanaz Irani of Eat Manual and home-chef Gurdip Kohli Punj of Bacha Party in the Super Sundays of Zee Khana Khazana, the pressure is off and you can learn good nutrition in a more relaxed environment. Anybody, no matter what age, “can cook” so go ahead and serve up that bowl of steamed spinach, straight up, and tell your kids why Popeye chose to eat spinach instead of potato chips for building strong muscles!