- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
To make your fussy toddler eat some healthy snack tune into Zee Khana Khazana’s ‘Super Sundays’
Mumbai: Nothing feels better than watching your child polish off a healthy, home-cooked meal, here is how? Moms, if you’re at your wit’s end trying to get your kids to eat healthy… well, fret no more! Finally, it’s kids special by Zee Khana Khazana’s ‘Super Sundays’ – special programming line-up for the month of May. As the mother of a very picky eater, the only way to get your dramebaaz to eat his veggies is to sneak it, and Zee Khana Khazana’s recipes are not only creative and delicious, they are a lifesaver for you often over-worried moms.
So don’t miss a chance to sneak and learn. Now that your family will be eating some of the healthiest superfoods along with Junior Masterchef Emanuel Chauhan & co-host Tanaz Irani of Eat Manual and home-chef Gurdip Kohli Punj of Bacha Party in the Super Sundays of Zee Khana Khazana, the pressure is off and you can learn good nutrition in a more relaxed environment. Anybody, no matter what age, “can cook” so go ahead and serve up that bowl of steamed spinach, straight up, and tell your kids why Popeye chose to eat spinach instead of potato chips for building strong muscles!