- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
TinyOwl organizes Meet and Greet with Mumbai Indians
Mumbai: TinyOwl, Mumbai’s leading food ordering app organised an exclusive meet and greet event for their fans to meet their IPL team stars in the city.TinyOwl has officially partnered with the Mumbai Indians team for the 8th season of the Indian Premier League this season.
Jonty Rhodes, Parthiv Patel and Aditya Tare from the Mumbai Indians team were present at the event to interact with fans and winners of the various contests that TinyOwl had hosted during the IPL.
The association with Mumbai Indias was part of TinyOwl’s effort on reaching out to the digital saavy population of Mumbai and connect with every Mumbai Indians food loving fan through the various online engagements. TinyOwl also had experience zones at the stadium during the Mumbai Indians matches.
The event also saw the launch of the coffee table book in the presence of Mr Aman Kanjhlia , Vice – President, Marketing , TinyOwl on the Mumbai Indians teams. The players interacted with the fans and winners and shared their experiences while playing for Mumbai Indians and their performance this year.
In addition, the evening also saw, Vipul Goyal, standup comedian and part of ‘The Viral Fever(TVF), popular online youth comedy group leave the audience in splits with a hilarious gig at the start of the event.