- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
TIMES NOW partners with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel to promote its UK launch
MUMBAI: TIMES NOW, the No.1 English news channel in India, expanded to UK last year. To create the excitement back in India, the channel had planned an engagement programme at the media buying agencies in Mumbai and Delhi. The channel partnered with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel who gratified the winner of the activation with a UK return ticket.
The activity? TIMES NOW placed a royal guard at the entrances of the media agencies including GroupM, Lodestar, Madison, Lintas and Starcom. All that the employees had to do was click a selfie with the guard and upload it on Twitter with hashtag #timesnowinuk or Instagram with the message “I like TIMES NOW in UK because”.
The best selfie along with the quirky message has been given the free ticket to London. TIMES NOW had more than 60 people participating in this contest and the best selfie with a caption were shortlisted and the final winner was picked up through a lucky draw.