- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
TIMES NOW partners with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel to promote its UK launch
MUMBAI: TIMES NOW, the No.1 English news channel in India, expanded to UK last year. To create the excitement back in India, the channel had planned an engagement programme at the media buying agencies in Mumbai and Delhi. The channel partnered with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel who gratified the winner of the activation with a UK return ticket.
The activity? TIMES NOW placed a royal guard at the entrances of the media agencies including GroupM, Lodestar, Madison, Lintas and Starcom. All that the employees had to do was click a selfie with the guard and upload it on Twitter with hashtag #timesnowinuk or Instagram with the message “I like TIMES NOW in UK because”.
The best selfie along with the quirky message has been given the free ticket to London. TIMES NOW had more than 60 people participating in this contest and the best selfie with a caption were shortlisted and the final winner was picked up through a lucky draw.