- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
TIMES NOW partners with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel to promote its UK launch
MUMBAI: TIMES NOW, the No.1 English news channel in India, expanded to UK last year. To create the excitement back in India, the channel had planned an engagement programme at the media buying agencies in Mumbai and Delhi. The channel partnered with Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel who gratified the winner of the activation with a UK return ticket.
The activity? TIMES NOW placed a royal guard at the entrances of the media agencies including GroupM, Lodestar, Madison, Lintas and Starcom. All that the employees had to do was click a selfie with the guard and upload it on Twitter with hashtag #timesnowinuk or Instagram with the message “I like TIMES NOW in UK because”.
The best selfie along with the quirky message has been given the free ticket to London. TIMES NOW had more than 60 people participating in this contest and the best selfie with a caption were shortlisted and the final winner was picked up through a lucky draw.