- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Times Network organises a special live telethon – ‘Remonetise India, a Citizen’s Pledge’ to take the next step for their Nation-wide initiative
MUMBAI: Times Network, the broadcast arm of the Times Group recently launched a nationwide crusader campaign urging Indians to take the next step from demonetization and Pledge for Growth – ‘Remonetise India – A Citizen’s Pledge’. Remonetise India, a series of Information bytes and activities is aimed at inspiring citizens to take the responsibility of collectively putting our new economy on its world beating path. Towards achieving this goal, Times Network is holding a Telethon on Saturday, January 14, 2017 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm. This telethon will be a special simulcast across Times Network channels that will connect viewers to Opinion and Policy makers, encourage them to invest more and educate the lesser privileged about moving to a digital and a less cash economy.
The special live telethon will witness the participation of several Government Representatives, CEO’s and Opinion Makers, who will answer questions on what they think is the way forward in this Remonetisation Movement.
The key participants for the telethon include Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad (Union Minister for IT, Law & Justice), Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman (MoS (Independent Charge), Ministry of Commerce & Industry Minister for Commerce), Amitabh Kant (CEO Niti Ayog), Narayana Murthy (Founder – Infosys), Abhiraj Bhal (Urban Clap), Kunal Bahal (CEO – Snap Deal), Sunil Munjal (Hero Corp), Deepak Parekh (Chairman of Housing Development Finance Corporation) and famous author & and motivational speaker Chetan Bhagat