- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Tiger Shroff packs a punch in ‘Heropanti’ this weekend on MAX
Mumbai: MAX, the premium Hindi movies and special events channel brings you the Bollywood romantic action film, ‘Heropanti,’ at 8 pm on Saturday, 18th October with a repeat telecast on Sunday, 19th October at 1 pm.
A remake of the 2008 Telugu film Parugu, Heropanti directed by Sabbir Khan, sees star kid Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon making their Hindi film debuts. The film starts off with Renu [Sandeepa Dhar] the eldest daughter of a no-nonsense patriarch Chaudhary Sahib [Prakash Raj] eloping with her boyfriend (Rakesh) on the day of her marriage. This leads to her father and his enraged relations kidnapping Rakesh’s friends, including Bablu [Tiger Shroff] to get details of Rakesh’s whereabouts. With Bablu losing his heart to Dippy [Kriti Sanon], who happens to be Chaudhary’s younger daughter, the movie goes on to reveal whether their love can survive the terror of a brutal clan and the violent landscape it is set against.
Talking about his first day of the shoot, Tiger Shroff, said, “I was very nervous and very anxious. Initially, I couldn’t give the shot. I went back to the van and I teared up a little. I thought to myself, I am my father’s son, what will my father think if I don’t give the shot, what will people say because my dad is such a big personality. I was scared of how people would judge me. So I psyched myself, took the shot which turned out to be ok and from then it was smooth sailing.”
Catch Tiger Shroff perform gravity defying action stunts by tuning in to catch the MAX television premier of ‘Heropanti’ on Saturday 18th October at 8 pm and Sunday 19th October at 1 pm