- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Three legends – Baba Ramdev, Olympic champion wrestler Sushil Kumar & his mentor Guru Satpal on News18 India in a Special Show
New Delhi: News18 India caught up with the three legends – Baba Ramdev, Olympic champion wrestler Sushil Kumar & his mentor Guru Satpal. Sumit Awasthi, Deputy Managing Editor, hosted a special show from Chattarsal Stadium.
Surrounded by more than 200 children of the Wresting Academy at the stadium, Baba Ramdev spoke about the way Yoga can help a person stay healthy and how his products have changed the dynamics of the Indian FMCG market. He also spoke about the role played by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in making Yoga Day an global event. In this exclusive conversation, he also said that the Congress is paying for its follies and as a consequence failed to make a mark in Indian elections in the last few years. He also spoke about the AYUSH ministry’s controversial directive for pregnant women.
While Baba, in his inimitable style, displayed his skills both at Yoga and wrestling, Sushil Kumar & Guru Satpal also lauded how Yoga has helped the two time Olympic medalist in winning laurels for the country. The biggest ambassador of Yoga in the country, Baba climbed ropes, did chin ups and also lifted the Olympic champion on his shoulders to showcase the benefits of Yoga.
The special interview would be aired on 16th of June, Friday at 8pm on News18 India.