- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
This weekend, MOVIES NOW pays a tribute to Roger Moore
MUMBAI: This week, Hollywood lost one of its icons as Sir Roger Moore breathed his last. In memory of this British great, India’s leading English Movie Channel, MOVIES NOW has announced a special movie line-up from its Bond library in this weekend’s edition of Moviethon. As a tribute to Sir Roger Moore, the channel will be airing a Moviethon – A Roger Moore Special, on 28th May, Sunday 7:30am onwards.
The movies featuring in this property are ‘Moonraker’, ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’, ‘Live & Let Die’, ‘Octopussy’ and ‘For Your Eyes Only.’
The cinema legend Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing secret agent James Bond was third actor to play the role. His version of Bond was known for his highly regarded detective skills with an amazing sense of humor and witty one-liners. Moore appeared in 7 Bond movies and was the oldest actor to have played Bond- he was 45 in Live and Let Die (1973).
As an acknowledgement to his body of work in the film industry, Moore was decorated with several lifetime achievement awards.
Pay your tribute to the longest serving Bond,
This Sunday, 28th May from 7:30am onwards, only on MOVIES NOW