- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
This weekend, MOVIES NOW pays a tribute to Roger Moore
MUMBAI: This week, Hollywood lost one of its icons as Sir Roger Moore breathed his last. In memory of this British great, India’s leading English Movie Channel, MOVIES NOW has announced a special movie line-up from its Bond library in this weekend’s edition of Moviethon. As a tribute to Sir Roger Moore, the channel will be airing a Moviethon – A Roger Moore Special, on 28th May, Sunday 7:30am onwards.
The movies featuring in this property are ‘Moonraker’, ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’, ‘Live & Let Die’, ‘Octopussy’ and ‘For Your Eyes Only.’
The cinema legend Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing secret agent James Bond was third actor to play the role. His version of Bond was known for his highly regarded detective skills with an amazing sense of humor and witty one-liners. Moore appeared in 7 Bond movies and was the oldest actor to have played Bond- he was 45 in Live and Let Die (1973).
As an acknowledgement to his body of work in the film industry, Moore was decorated with several lifetime achievement awards.
Pay your tribute to the longest serving Bond,
This Sunday, 28th May from 7:30am onwards, only on MOVIES NOW