- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
The stage is set for the second edition of “RADIO ABBY with RADIO MIRCHI” @GOAFEST 2016
Mumbai: Radio Mirchi has always been at the forefront when it comes to acknowledging talent that creates quirky but meaningful radio campaigns. This year, Radio Mirchi continues its association with GOAFEST to present the Radio Abbys. The second edition of “Radio Abby with Radio Mirchi” is scheduled on 8th April, 2016 and will honour creative excellence in radio advertising at a glittering awards ceremony in Goa.
For the second edition, Radio Mirchi has conceptualized an online campaign – #RadioDeewane on social media. The idea is that good radio spots do more than win awards, they win the” love of people who listen to the radio all day. The admiration is such that many fans have dedicated a part of their lives to their favourite copywriters. If given a chance, they would go out of their way to please their favourite copywriters. This inspired the thought – Writing A Good Radio Spot Has Its Perks – and is behind the campaign for Radio Abby with Radio Mirchi 2016.
Speaking on the occasion GG Jayanta, National Marketing Head, Radio Mirchi, said, “The Radio Abbys is a platform that recognizes innovation & creativity in Radio advertising and, hence, is a perfect fit for Radio Mirchi. Every year, we have seen enthusiastic participation in this award category and this year, too, we look forward to rewarding some ground breaking creative work in the radio space.”
The awards are spread across 21 categories. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be presented across various categories encompassing advertising for a range of industries.