- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
The multi-star period drama ‘Raaj Tilak’ first time on Zee Classic!
Mumbai: Zee Classic, India’s only classic Hindi movie channel, adhering to its core proposition ‘Woh Zamaana Kare Deewana’ will present Rajkumar Kohli’s Raaj Tilak for the first time on Sunday, July 12 at 9 PM. Raaj Tilak, an action period drama, boasts of an incredible starcast including Dharmendra, Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar, Kamal Hassan, Hema Malini, Ranjeeta Kaur, Reena Roy, Yogeeta Bali and Sarika.
Raaj Tilak revolves around a King who has many enemies including his own trusted men: Bhavani Singh (Ajit) and Ranjeet (Madan Puri). The lust for power makes Bhavani Singh do the unthinkable. He ends up killing the King and is the catalyst in abducting the only legal heir to the throne. The devastated queen is consoled by her rakhi brother Arjun Singh (Pran) who offers his son to her, but falls prey to the evil plans of Bhavani Singh who switches his own child Shamsher Singh (grown up- Raj Kiran) with Arjun Singh’s newborn Jai Singh (grown up- Sunil Dutt).
Years later, the King’s chief Samadh Khan (Raaj Kumar) who had been falsely accused as a traitor and exiled from the land returns to amend everything that was wrong. With the help of two warriors Jai Singh (Sunil Dutt) and Zohravar Singh (Dharmendra) and a gypsy Suraj (Kamal Hassan), Samadh Khan is on a mission to find the true heir.
Will the real prince surface to set things right or will he continue to live the life of a gypsy without knowing his true legacy?