- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
The Making of Kingfisher Calendar 2015 – where exotic Turkey meets sensuous beauty, on NDTV Good Times
Mumbai: Beautiful beaches, alluring landscapes and sensuous beauties, can it get hotter than this? The Making of the Kingfisher Calendar 2015 on NDTV Good Times blends impeccable style with unmatched beauty, shot in the backdrop of beaches, ancient ruins, caves and hot springs of exotic Turkey.
The ‘Kingfisher Calendar 2015’ will feature five stunning models – Sarah Jane Dias, Dayana Erappa, Elena Fernandes, Keisha Lall and Aastha Pokharel, the winner of Kingfisher Supermodels 2; a reality talent show aired on NDTV Good Times. The models are styled by the talented Nupur Mehta Puri and Mohit Rai; with make-up artist Kapil Bhalla; hair stylist Apeni George, and captured on lens by none other than ace photographer Atul Kasbekar who has been associated with the Kingfisher Calendar since its inception.
This is the 13th year of the Kingfisher calendar and like good wine, it has only gotten better! Anchor Monica Gill takes you through all the behind the scene action with the five sensational supermodels. Besides the eye catching locales and the highly watchable beauties, the show will also take you through all the latest trends in make- up, bikinis and hairstyles. Not to mention the technique and tricks the veteran photographer Atul Kasbekar, has planned for his 13th calendar shoot.
Talking about his experience on the making of the kingfisher calendar, AtulKasbekar commented, “The Kingfisher Calendar has carved a niche for itself. In every edition, we endeavor to keep it exotic and exuberant. The backdrop of Turkey served as the perfect location for an outdoor shoot. It is always challenging to shoot in such set ups, but then the final shots make it worth the effort. People have showered enormous love to the Calendar always & we are confident that this year’s calendar will add to their enthusiasm”.