- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
The Economic Times & HP announces Enterprise Digital Transformation Summit 2016
MUMBAI: Understanding that digital transformation is at the fore of every industry and segment, The Economic Times, in association with HP, announces Enterprise Digital Transformation (EDT) Summit 2016. The summit will help look at business through the lens of technical capabilities and how they can impact operations and revenues.
Commenting on the summit, Deepak Lamba, President, Times Conferences Limited said, “Over the last decade, all companies have taken a digital route in their critical businesses and operations. However, there is a need for understanding new digital challenges as well as new opportunities, triggering digital Transformation of Enterprises. We, at The Economic Times, are glad to provide a platform for discussions around the pertinent issues in the segment and provide thoughtful solutions and initiatives for it.”
Only 27% of the enterprises today have a coherent digital strategy that sets out how the firm will create further digital business. Experts emphasize the need for concerted effort to take the various digital initiatives across businesses to account and create a clear digital vision that maps the delivery of the revenue-generating digital experience. It is expected that by 2018, 67% of the 2000 global enterprises will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy.
The Economic Times Enterprise Digital Technology Summit 2016 will initiate panel discussions around
- Systematic planning for consistent revenue generation from digital businesses
- ‘Digital Trough’ and formulas to avoid it,
- The inclusion of CIOs as key players in turning things around in a competitive digital market, among others.
The event will facilitate top bureaucrats and industry leaders, where brands like HP India, HDFC, Walt Disney, Hero Moto Corp, Tech Mahindra and Tata Capital Securities among others, will engage in panels and chats on the pertinent topics in the segment.