- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
The Best Animated Film at the Oscars that created waves at the box office will premiere on April 16
MUMBAI: If the Easter weekend is what you are looking forward to, Star Movies is just the destination for you. Easter is a joyous time to celebrate with your friends and family. So grab your Easter sweets and get set for the premiere of the Oscar winning best animated film, Disney’s ‘Zootopia’ on April 16, 1PM & 9 PM, only on Star Movies and Star Movies HD.
Produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios, a legacy brand synonymous with the best of Hollywood’s animation films, Zootopia emerged as one of the leading audience favourite of 2016, winning hearts and breaking box office records.
The film follows the unlikely partnership between a rabbit police officer and a red fox con artist as they uncover a conspiracy involving the disappearance of savage predator inhabitants of a mammalian metropolis. While the movie has been a crowd favourite, Star Movies has more than just the premiere to offer its consumers. Watch out for Easter eggs in the movie and participate in the engaging contest with #ZootopiaonStarMovies. If you are lucky, you may just catch Agent Judy Hopps wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Easter too.
Meant for viewers of all ages, Zootopia is not only fun, fast paced and entertaining but also offers a thoughtful, inclusive message that’s as rich and timely as its sumptuously state-of-the-art animation — all while remaining fast and funny enough to keep both younger and adult viewers entertained.
So sit back with your family and experience the perfect end to your Easter weekend with Star Movies.
Zootopia will premiere on Star Movies and Star Movies HD on April 16- 1 PM & 9 PM.