- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Television Premiere of gorgeous diva Rekha starrer ‘Super Nani’
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, with an aim to engage and entertain the audiences will soon premiere Indra Kumar’s family entertainer Super Nani on &pictures, this Saturday, 20th June at 8 PM. The film is a social satire that follows the life of a lovely grandmother transforming herself to gain the lost respect from her own family. The film marks the comeback of evergreen onscreen pair of Randhir Kapoor and timeless diva Rekha. The film also features Sharman Joshi and Anupam Kher in key roles.
Based on a Gujarati play ‘Baa Ae Maari Boundary’, the movie is centered on a doting, committed housewife Bharti (Rekha) whose selfish husband (Randhir Kapoor) and grown-up children have little patience around her. Treated only as a doormat, her life alters when her New York raised grandson Mann (Sharman Joshi) urges her to reinvent herself to regain the lost confidence and self-esteem. With this newfound support, Bharti channels her inner fashion-model and gets everyone at home all hot under the collar.
High on comic quotient, Super Nani is a wonderful story that not only entertains but also helps you realize the importance of women in our lives.
Will Bharti’s family accept her in this new avatar? Will they ever realize their mistakes?