- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Television Premiere of gorgeous diva Rekha starrer ‘Super Nani’
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, with an aim to engage and entertain the audiences will soon premiere Indra Kumar’s family entertainer Super Nani on &pictures, this Saturday, 20th June at 8 PM. The film is a social satire that follows the life of a lovely grandmother transforming herself to gain the lost respect from her own family. The film marks the comeback of evergreen onscreen pair of Randhir Kapoor and timeless diva Rekha. The film also features Sharman Joshi and Anupam Kher in key roles.
Based on a Gujarati play ‘Baa Ae Maari Boundary’, the movie is centered on a doting, committed housewife Bharti (Rekha) whose selfish husband (Randhir Kapoor) and grown-up children have little patience around her. Treated only as a doormat, her life alters when her New York raised grandson Mann (Sharman Joshi) urges her to reinvent herself to regain the lost confidence and self-esteem. With this newfound support, Bharti channels her inner fashion-model and gets everyone at home all hot under the collar.
High on comic quotient, Super Nani is a wonderful story that not only entertains but also helps you realize the importance of women in our lives.
Will Bharti’s family accept her in this new avatar? Will they ever realize their mistakes?