- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Television Premiere of gorgeous diva Rekha starrer ‘Super Nani’
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, with an aim to engage and entertain the audiences will soon premiere Indra Kumar’s family entertainer Super Nani on &pictures, this Saturday, 20th June at 8 PM. The film is a social satire that follows the life of a lovely grandmother transforming herself to gain the lost respect from her own family. The film marks the comeback of evergreen onscreen pair of Randhir Kapoor and timeless diva Rekha. The film also features Sharman Joshi and Anupam Kher in key roles.
Based on a Gujarati play ‘Baa Ae Maari Boundary’, the movie is centered on a doting, committed housewife Bharti (Rekha) whose selfish husband (Randhir Kapoor) and grown-up children have little patience around her. Treated only as a doormat, her life alters when her New York raised grandson Mann (Sharman Joshi) urges her to reinvent herself to regain the lost confidence and self-esteem. With this newfound support, Bharti channels her inner fashion-model and gets everyone at home all hot under the collar.
High on comic quotient, Super Nani is a wonderful story that not only entertains but also helps you realize the importance of women in our lives.
Will Bharti’s family accept her in this new avatar? Will they ever realize their mistakes?