- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Tata Sky to host ‘Yogathon’ to celebrate International Yoga Day
Mumbai: Tata Sky, India’s leading content distribution platform, will celebrate International Yoga Day with a ‘Yogathon’, a marathon of exclusive Yoga-related content aired over 48 hours. With Yogathon, Tata Sky aims to create new Yoga champions and spread happiness in the lives of its subscribers.
Commencing June 20th, the ‘Yogathon’ will be featured on ‘Tata Sky Fitness’. A line-up of celebrities such as Deepika Mehta, Shraddha Vora, Anushka Parwani, Usha Devi, Ravi Shastri will take viewers through various Yoga forms like Yoga for Body Balance, Partner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga for Body Detox, Pre Natal, Fertility Booster from 5am to 11pm. Meditation music will be aired from 11pm to 5am.
So, gear up to subscribe to Tata Sky Fitness and keep yourself fit.