- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Tata Sky to host ‘Yogathon’ to celebrate International Yoga Day
Mumbai: Tata Sky, India’s leading content distribution platform, will celebrate International Yoga Day with a ‘Yogathon’, a marathon of exclusive Yoga-related content aired over 48 hours. With Yogathon, Tata Sky aims to create new Yoga champions and spread happiness in the lives of its subscribers.
Commencing June 20th, the ‘Yogathon’ will be featured on ‘Tata Sky Fitness’. A line-up of celebrities such as Deepika Mehta, Shraddha Vora, Anushka Parwani, Usha Devi, Ravi Shastri will take viewers through various Yoga forms like Yoga for Body Balance, Partner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga for Body Detox, Pre Natal, Fertility Booster from 5am to 11pm. Meditation music will be aired from 11pm to 5am.
So, gear up to subscribe to Tata Sky Fitness and keep yourself fit.