- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Tata Sky to host ‘Yogathon’ to celebrate International Yoga Day
Mumbai: Tata Sky, India’s leading content distribution platform, will celebrate International Yoga Day with a ‘Yogathon’, a marathon of exclusive Yoga-related content aired over 48 hours. With Yogathon, Tata Sky aims to create new Yoga champions and spread happiness in the lives of its subscribers.
Commencing June 20th, the ‘Yogathon’ will be featured on ‘Tata Sky Fitness’. A line-up of celebrities such as Deepika Mehta, Shraddha Vora, Anushka Parwani, Usha Devi, Ravi Shastri will take viewers through various Yoga forms like Yoga for Body Balance, Partner Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga for Body Detox, Pre Natal, Fertility Booster from 5am to 11pm. Meditation music will be aired from 11pm to 5am.
So, gear up to subscribe to Tata Sky Fitness and keep yourself fit.