- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Tanmay Bhat and Gursimran Khamba to live their dream, attend NBA All-Star Weekend 2017 in New Orleans
MUMBAI: After Ranveer Singh and Abhishek Bachchan, two of India’s favourite YouTubers Tanmay Bhat and Gursimran Khamba will be attending NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans in February. The two are long-time NBA fans and have taken to social media to express their excitement.
“It’s been one of the top 3 things on my bucket list for a long time and I’m looking forward to going to NBA All -Star Weekend, NOLA (New Orleans, LA) and being the only person with a banner saying JAVALE MCGEEEEE”, said Gursimran Khamba.
The two co-founders of AIB are thrilled to travel for the most star-studded, envious celebration of basketball in the world! In the past, All-Star Weekend has brought together Hollywood’s biggest celebrities on court mid-season for the love of basketball.
Catching up with the NBA mania globally, India has seen a boost in the number of fans of the ongoing games. Bollywood stars have also caught on to this trend. Neha Dhupia and Rannvijay Singha have been among the many celebrities who have often been seen showcasing their love for the league in the past.
NBA All-Star 2017 in New Orleans will bring together some of the most talented and passionate players in the league’s history for a global celebration of the game. The 66th NBA All-Star Game, which will take place on Sunday, Feb. 19 at Smoothie King Center, will reach fans in more than 200 countries and territories in more than 40 languages.