- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Talented Bollywood and Hollywood actor Alyy Khan in Zindagi’s Kabhi Kabhi
Mumbai: Alyy Khan is a not a new name to the Indian acting fraternity. The dynamic and talented actor has lent his acting prowess to some of the finest movies and television series in India and across the world. Having worked with the actors like Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Rishi Kapoor & Konkana Sen Sharma, Alyy Khan is now seen sharing the screen space with some of the biggest names of Pakistani television industry in Zindagi’s show Kabhi Kabhi.
In Kabhi Kabhi, Alyy Khan plays the character of Eeshal’s brother-in-law Rehbar, who is a rich and highly status conscious man. Rehbar wants Eeshal to marry Shahraiz, considering he is rich. The character of Rehbar is very complex as he is extremely cunning and has ulterior motives to his protective behaviour towards Eeshal. Kabhi Kabhi features Ahsan Khan and Mehwish Hayat in lead roles.
Kabhi Kabhi is the love story of two vastly different individuals (Eeshal and Ariz) who fall in love despite the stark differences in their economic and social standards. Ignoring Ariz’s modest family background, Eeshal, who comes from a wealthy family, takes a bold decision of getting married to him. But life has something different planned for her which makes it difficult for her to cope up with the problems laid by Ariz’s family.