- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Talented Bollywood and Hollywood actor Alyy Khan in Zindagi’s Kabhi Kabhi
Mumbai: Alyy Khan is a not a new name to the Indian acting fraternity. The dynamic and talented actor has lent his acting prowess to some of the finest movies and television series in India and across the world. Having worked with the actors like Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar, Rishi Kapoor & Konkana Sen Sharma, Alyy Khan is now seen sharing the screen space with some of the biggest names of Pakistani television industry in Zindagi’s show Kabhi Kabhi.
In Kabhi Kabhi, Alyy Khan plays the character of Eeshal’s brother-in-law Rehbar, who is a rich and highly status conscious man. Rehbar wants Eeshal to marry Shahraiz, considering he is rich. The character of Rehbar is very complex as he is extremely cunning and has ulterior motives to his protective behaviour towards Eeshal. Kabhi Kabhi features Ahsan Khan and Mehwish Hayat in lead roles.
Kabhi Kabhi is the love story of two vastly different individuals (Eeshal and Ariz) who fall in love despite the stark differences in their economic and social standards. Ignoring Ariz’s modest family background, Eeshal, who comes from a wealthy family, takes a bold decision of getting married to him. But life has something different planned for her which makes it difficult for her to cope up with the problems laid by Ariz’s family.