- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Subscribing to Ditto TV just got easier!
MUMBAI: Ditto TV, India’s first OTT TV app from Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), recently announced its tie up with the popular recharge portal Freecharge that allows users to recharge their most popular services online. The service also offers added benefits on every transaction.
Users who subscribe to Ditto TV through Freecharge.in (www.freecharge.in) get INR 50 discount on the monthly subscription of INR 150. All you have to do is simply enter your mobile number, recharge amount, select Ditto TV under the Entertainment category and avail the offer.
Ditto TV also recently tied up with cashkaro.com (www.cashkaro.com), a portal that provides free and discounted coupons for various products on their catalogue. Users can avail of the Ditto TV quarterly subscription pack of INR 399 at only at INR 199 using the promo code Ditto399.
Speaking about the tie-ups, Manoj Padmanabhan, Business Head, Ditto TV explained, “Our association with freecharge.in and cashkaro.com allows us to reach out a wider base of users and thus acquire more subscribers for the product.”
Ditto TV offers over 150 Live TV Channels and rich on-demand content comprising catch-up TV Shows, Movies and Videos. Since its inception in February 2012, Ditto TV has partnered for content with IndiaCast Media Distribution, Multi Screen Media (Sony Entertainment Television), Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd., TV Today Network, BBC, Turner India, Bikini TV, ZEE.