- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Standard Chartered Malaysia hires TO THE NEW Digital as Digital AOR
MUMBAI: TO THE NEW Digital has been appointed as the Digital AOR for Standard Chartered Malaysia. The full-service digital services company has offices in Malaysia, Singapore, India, China, Indonesia, Philippines and Sweden.
Principally, TO THE NEW Digital will lead social media campaigns and initiatives to create buzz and awareness about the Standard Chartered brand in Malaysia. The business was awarded to TTND via procurement in a pitch by Yen Ming Lee, Head of Digital Marketing, Standard Chartered.
Additionally, TO THE NEW Digital will also be taking care of social analytics for Standard Chartered. The agency is contracted for a period of one year.
“We will manage all digital marketing efforts to support Standard Chartered’s long-term strategy of strengthening its brand by enhancing customer interaction and experience. We at TO THE NEW Digital are heavily focused on creating memorable customer interactions and are extremely excited with this win.” said Ashok Patro, VP Analytics Services, TO THE NEW Digital.
Some of the other clients handled by TO THE NEW Digital in Asia are LG Electronics, Maybank, NTUC, Taylors University, SingTel, P&G, Nike and Time Warner Cable.
The account was previously with Vocanic Malaysia.