- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Spread the Love with Radio City 91.1 FM
MUMBAI: Radio City 91.1 FM is at it again! Never to miss out on a chance to please its listeners, India’s leading radio network has lined up various activities for Valentine’s 2015 that will lighten up the mood across the nation!
Often referred as ‘Dilwalon ki Dilli’, the city will gear up for ‘Dil deke Dekho’. In an effort to drive awareness about organ donation, Radio City has partnered with Mohan Foundation, a leading organ donation foundation for this initiative. Through special shows & inspiring stories Radio City 91.1 FM will drive promotions to mark the day dedicated to love with the noble cause of organ donation that will go a long way in saving lives.
In Mumbai, the network is hosting a contest titled, ‘TV ya Biwi’. It will be a real test for the men as they will have to pick one between love and cricket! Girlfriends and wives across the city can nominate their better half who in turn will have to make a tough choice out of TV or Biwi. The ones who choose TV will stand a chance to win LED TV’s while those who pick their wife will get to go on an all-expense paid romantic date!
Listeners in Gujarat will have a win-win situation! A Valentine’s special activity, ‘Cash ya Chutti’ will take place on-air! Listeners will get a chance to either win cash prize or have an all-expense paid holiday! All they have to do is, listen to Radio City 91.1 FM from 8 AM to 9 AM on 14th February and give out the correct sequence of songs played in that one hour to Radio City RJ’s 9 AM onwards.
As Valentine’s Day nears, the network with its noble causes and fun filled activities definitely proves its stand on keeping the listener’s preferences in mind first. Hence for Radio City it is, ‘City First Aap First!’
Keep listening to Radio City 91.1 FM for more fun filled activities coming to your city!