- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
SportzConsult wins big at WOW Awards Asia 2017
Mumbai: SportzConsult, India’s premier sports management company was awarded across categories at the prestigious WOW Awards Asia 2017. WOW Awards and Convention Asia is the largest business and recognition platform for MICE, live marketing, and the entertainment industry.
SportzConsult bagged the Gold and Bronze Award for the Contact Program of the Year in Experiential Sports Marketing. The Gold Award was for the Reliance Foundation Junior NBA School Basketball Program that promotes basketball in newer markets and increases the broad base participation in existing markets. SportzConsult implemented a comprehensive basketball development program that engaged over 3.5 million kids across the country. The Bronze accolade in the same category was awarded to SportzConsult for the ‘Mattel Scrabble Challenge’, for their creativity and innovation. With the aim to engage students and create awareness of the board game Scrabble, SportzConsult created and executed a school program for students between 5th and 10th standards in the cities of Mumbai and Delhi.
SportzConsult bagged the Bronze award for the Sports Event of the Year for a Brand, for their efforts to create and execute the ‘Hero Grameen Khel Utsav’. With an aim to elevate the experience of kids across rural areas and provide them a platform to showcase their talent and embrace sports as a holistic way of wellness and fitness in the future, SportzConsult created a high-quality sporting platform.
Speaking on winning these awards, Jitendra Joshi, Co-founder and Director, SportzConsult said, “We are absolutely ecstatic having bagged three awards at Wow Awards Asia 2017. Thankful to the brands for the opportunity, these awards are a validation to our capabilities in developing innovation solution for the brands. I dedicate this award to my team and take it as a major boost to our mission of making India Play.”
With an aim to promote grassroots sports, SportzConsult hopes to grow and truly transform India into a multi-sport nation.