- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Sony Music to release sufi prince Satinder Sartaaj’s Brand New Album ‘Rangrez’
Sony Music Punjab brings the soulful compositions of one of the most talented international artist Satinder Sartaaj, with his brand new album ‘Rangrez’- poetry of colours for the Punjabi music lovers. A true inspiration and an icon to million fans worldwide, Sony Music is honoured to be associated for the first time with this multi-faceted songwriter, singer and composer.
The music of Rangrez was unveiled by the Sufi Prince during his Royal UK Vaisakhi Tour across a number of cities in U.K. early this year. Satinder Sartaaj is only the second artist from Punjab to have performed at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in U.K.
The self-composed and written album is a compilation of 10 songs which revolve around forgotten love and is a Sufi dedication to Mirza Sahiba. After the launch of Rangrez, the videos will be showcased across multiple TV channels and Youtube.
Sony Music entered Punjab about 3 years ago and in that short span has carved out a niche amongst the Talent and the Fan base. This year Sony Music bagged almost 60% of the awards in the most prestigious Awards of Punjab- the PTC Awards.