- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Sony Music to release sufi prince Satinder Sartaaj’s Brand New Album ‘Rangrez’
Sony Music Punjab brings the soulful compositions of one of the most talented international artist Satinder Sartaaj, with his brand new album ‘Rangrez’- poetry of colours for the Punjabi music lovers. A true inspiration and an icon to million fans worldwide, Sony Music is honoured to be associated for the first time with this multi-faceted songwriter, singer and composer.
The music of Rangrez was unveiled by the Sufi Prince during his Royal UK Vaisakhi Tour across a number of cities in U.K. early this year. Satinder Sartaaj is only the second artist from Punjab to have performed at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in U.K.
The self-composed and written album is a compilation of 10 songs which revolve around forgotten love and is a Sufi dedication to Mirza Sahiba. After the launch of Rangrez, the videos will be showcased across multiple TV channels and Youtube.
Sony Music entered Punjab about 3 years ago and in that short span has carved out a niche amongst the Talent and the Fan base. This year Sony Music bagged almost 60% of the awards in the most prestigious Awards of Punjab- the PTC Awards.