- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sony Music to release sufi prince Satinder Sartaaj’s Brand New Album ‘Rangrez’
Sony Music Punjab brings the soulful compositions of one of the most talented international artist Satinder Sartaaj, with his brand new album ‘Rangrez’- poetry of colours for the Punjabi music lovers. A true inspiration and an icon to million fans worldwide, Sony Music is honoured to be associated for the first time with this multi-faceted songwriter, singer and composer.
The music of Rangrez was unveiled by the Sufi Prince during his Royal UK Vaisakhi Tour across a number of cities in U.K. early this year. Satinder Sartaaj is only the second artist from Punjab to have performed at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in U.K.
The self-composed and written album is a compilation of 10 songs which revolve around forgotten love and is a Sufi dedication to Mirza Sahiba. After the launch of Rangrez, the videos will be showcased across multiple TV channels and Youtube.
Sony Music entered Punjab about 3 years ago and in that short span has carved out a niche amongst the Talent and the Fan base. This year Sony Music bagged almost 60% of the awards in the most prestigious Awards of Punjab- the PTC Awards.