- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Sony Music Awards David Guetta for his magnificent platinum sales
Mumbai: Sony Music, the global music giant, honoured David Guetta for platinum sales on the 2 latest hit releases – Lovers On The Sun EP & Listen (Album) at the recently held Enchanted Valley Carnival (EVC). After giving us Shot Me Down, Bad and Blast Off, he got back at EVC with the final song on his four-track EP, entitled as Lovers on the Sun which is inspired by spaghetti western film scores. Listen is the sixth studio album produced by David Guetta and his most personal album yet.
Reaching at such a milestone, Sony Music is proud to have David Guetta with these two musical hits under their gamut.
EVC was a 3 day music festival and first of its kind to take place on an Air-Strip with 60+ artists performing in Year 1.