- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony Entertainment Television – Independence Day Special
MUMBAI: With the country gearing up to celebrate the 69th year of Independence Day, Sony Entertainment Television is all set to make it the most entertaining weekend for the viewers.
The biggest blockbuster of the year, Piku starring superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone will make its world television premiere on this Independence Day at 8pm. The movie will be followed by a special episode of the most popular crime show Crime Patrol.
On 16th August, the kids of Indian Idol Junior will mesmerize the audience as they are joined by actors Rishi Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan. The talented kids will be singing popular songs of both the stars as they enthrall everyone with their voice at 8:30 pm. The CID team of ACP Pradyuman, Daya and Abhijeet will be seen solving a mysterious case of abduction. They will also be seen celebrating the day by hoisting the tricolor with children.
Airing at 10 pm, CID will be followed by an eye-opening case of Crime Patrol at 11pm. Crime Patrol will recreate the grueling abduction and murder case of a 7 year old Navi Mumbai girl by her own maternal uncle.
Presenting the perfect weekend fixture, the channel surely has the perfect line-up that you just can’t miss.