- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
‘Signature Start Up’ launches a new campaign to encourage youth to follow their passion and make a mark
MUMBAI: Pursuit of their passion drives the pulse of today’s youth and they strongly believe that this element makes the biggest difference in their lives. Signaturestartup.in is a new platform launched by United Spirits – A Diageo Group Company, which encourages youth to tap into this passion and make a mark for themselves.
Through an amalgamation of real life success stories, Signaturestartup.in has created a platform which would inspire people to take their passion a step further and turn it into a paycheck. The Signature Start Up platform will also going forward provide access to workshops and networking opportunities with renowned thought leaders along with other talented individuals. An exclusive range of Start Up Accessories is also available on this platform.
The Signature Start Up platform is being launched with a television and digital campaign which will feature a series of real stories of people who have converted their passion into paycheck. The first TVC stars celebrated drummer Virendra Kaith from Demonic Resurrection, a melodic death metal band, who are regarded as India’s best Extreme Metal band. The TVC beautifully narrates the story of what inspired Virendra to quit a stable job at a call center and follow his passion for music which led to him winning the best drummer award at the Rolling Stone (India) Metal Awards 2015.
Commenting on this initiative, Subroto Geed, SVP Marketing at United Spirits Ltd. said, “Today we are seeing a strong cultural shift where more and more people are making professional choices that are not limited to corporate success but are about taking their passion forward. With Signature Start Up we are creating a platform that both inspires and enables people begin their passion to paycheck journey. Virendra’s is one such real story and we hope it will strongly resonate with everyone who wants to make a mark.”