- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Show me a hero episode 3 & 4 airing in India on Monday, August 24
MUMBAI: Show Me A Hero is a six-part miniseries which will explore the concepts of home, race and community while following the lives of elected officials, bureaucrats and citizens in Yonkers, N.Y. The show stars James Belushi, Winona Ryder, Clarke Peters, Jon Bernthal, LaTanya Richardson-Jackson, Daniel Stern, Bob Balaban, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener, Oscar Isaac, Carla Quevedo, Ilfenesh Hadera, Natalie Paul, Dominique Fishback, Terry Kinney and Michael Stahl-David.
In episode 3, Mayor Wasicsko finally achieves some consensus and rams through a housing plan with a tough vote, and housing officials finally begin to plan to build the new townhomes. But even as they do, the political costs to Wasicsko become apparent.
In episode 4, a new mayor pledges to oppose the housing, even though it is never quite clear what he might be able to do in that regard. Meanwhile, Nick Wasicsko tries to reconcile himself to life out of power as construction of the townhomes begins.
Show Me A Hero third and fourth episodes air in India back-to-back from 10 p.m. onwards on Monday, August 24 on HBO Defined, 100% ad- free.
|TV Series||Show Me A Hero|
|Day and Date||Monday, August 24th, 2015|
|Episode 3||10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.|
|Episode 4||11:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.|
|TV Channel||HBO Defined|