- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Show me a hero episode 3 & 4 airing in India on Monday, August 24
MUMBAI: Show Me A Hero is a six-part miniseries which will explore the concepts of home, race and community while following the lives of elected officials, bureaucrats and citizens in Yonkers, N.Y. The show stars James Belushi, Winona Ryder, Clarke Peters, Jon Bernthal, LaTanya Richardson-Jackson, Daniel Stern, Bob Balaban, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener, Oscar Isaac, Carla Quevedo, Ilfenesh Hadera, Natalie Paul, Dominique Fishback, Terry Kinney and Michael Stahl-David.
In episode 3, Mayor Wasicsko finally achieves some consensus and rams through a housing plan with a tough vote, and housing officials finally begin to plan to build the new townhomes. But even as they do, the political costs to Wasicsko become apparent.
In episode 4, a new mayor pledges to oppose the housing, even though it is never quite clear what he might be able to do in that regard. Meanwhile, Nick Wasicsko tries to reconcile himself to life out of power as construction of the townhomes begins.
Show Me A Hero third and fourth episodes air in India back-to-back from 10 p.m. onwards on Monday, August 24 on HBO Defined, 100% ad- free.
|TV Series||Show Me A Hero|
|Day and Date||Monday, August 24th, 2015|
|Episode 3||10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.|
|Episode 4||11:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.|
|TV Channel||HBO Defined|