- Airlines not to charge flat Rs 3000 cancellation fee for cheaper tickets, says report
- Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested
- PM Modi to launch DMRC's Magenta Line section on Dec 25
- Reforms in judiciary, education are long due: Arun Jaitley
- At least 12 dead as fire breaks out at Saki Naka area in Mumbai
Shemaroo’s Filmigaane enters the “Limca Book of Records”
MUMBAI: #FilmiGaaneAntakshri kick-started with a great momentum and broke the record of ‘Most tweets in a day’ only to make another record with a breathtaking figure of 34,949 tweets. The last record for ‘Most tweets in a day’ stood at 2,858 tweets in February 2015.
#FilmiGaaneAntakshari, an initiative by Shemaroo’s Filmigaane, is the first of its kind digital campaign that is runnning on Twitter for 7 continuous days, 24 hours from 26th September’16 to 3rd October’16 running for a total of 168 hours. This campaign is not just unique because it runs for 168 hours continuous, but it goes a step ahead by making us re-live with the beautiful retro era of songs released on or before the year 2000.
Along with breaking a record of ‘Most tweets in a day’ #FilmiGaane is attempting a record in the ‘Limca Book of Records’ for playing the longest running Antakshari on TWITTER. During the course of this campaign, winners are selected everyday and by Day 4, 1000 winners have already been declared and roughly a 1000+ more are yet to win! A Grand prize worth Rs. 10,000 awaits the person who will have the maximum participation during the campaign.