- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Shashi Sumeet Production’s Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi completes a century.
MUMBAI: From the makers of some of the biggest prime-time hits on television like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Dream Girl and Tu Mera Hero, the cast and crew of Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi came together to celebrate the successful completion of 100 episodes of the show. Artist present at the event had come together to cut the 100 episode cake.
Commenting on this special occasion, Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal, Founder – Director, Shashi Sumeet Productions said, “We are extremely happy and grateful at the feedback and love that we are receiving from the audience for this show. It is a truly humbling feeling to know that our show is loved by the fans and we hope that they continue to support and love the show.”
To celebrate this special occasion, the entire team of Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi, Neil Bhatt, Vineet Raina, Dimple Jhangaini, Aishwarya Narkar, Tushar Dalvi, Chandini bhagwanani & Neha Dangal, cut a cake and had a small get together on the set, after which the cast and crew came together like a family and were seen enjoying themselves while they danced the night away.
The celebration had the entire cast & crew with full energy and enthusiasm.