- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Shah Rukh Khan uses Audio Card to send message to his fans after joining the 10 Million club on Twitter
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan used one of the newest Twitter innovations to thank his fans after reaching the milestone of 10 million followers on Twitter today. He is the second most followed user in India.
Shah Rukh Khan also acknowledged his fan base after crossing the milestone of 10 million followers earlier in the week.
Shah Rukh Khan is known for his quirky tweets and for his versatility on the platform.
Right from tweeting about intimate family moments to his films, his 8,000 plus tweets, have always struck a chord with his fans.
Proof of that was when he tweeted out his son AbRam’s picture first on Twitter which is to date his most retweeted tweet.
In the past, the superstar has also used the platform for various forms of outreach including a Q&A where he responds to his fan’s questions himself via the hashtag #AskSrk.
King Khan is known for his unique marketing skills on Twitter. The actor delighted his fans through a personalized video message and an autographed poster mentioning the names of his fans for his most recent release ‘Happy New Year’.