- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Shah Rukh Khan uses Audio Card to send message to his fans after joining the 10 Million club on Twitter
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan used one of the newest Twitter innovations to thank his fans after reaching the milestone of 10 million followers on Twitter today. He is the second most followed user in India.
Shah Rukh Khan also acknowledged his fan base after crossing the milestone of 10 million followers earlier in the week.
Shah Rukh Khan is known for his quirky tweets and for his versatility on the platform.
Right from tweeting about intimate family moments to his films, his 8,000 plus tweets, have always struck a chord with his fans.
Proof of that was when he tweeted out his son AbRam’s picture first on Twitter which is to date his most retweeted tweet.
In the past, the superstar has also used the platform for various forms of outreach including a Q&A where he responds to his fan’s questions himself via the hashtag #AskSrk.
King Khan is known for his unique marketing skills on Twitter. The actor delighted his fans through a personalized video message and an autographed poster mentioning the names of his fans for his most recent release ‘Happy New Year’.