- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Shah Rukh Khan in Comedy Caper ‘Zamaana Deewana’ on 15th July at 12:45 PM
MUMBAI: From roadside fights in Ishq to gang-fights in Andaz Apna Apna and Baadshah, 90s saw the emergence of films depicting situational comedy to entertain audiences. Zee Classic, with its brand proposition of ‘Woh Zaamana Kare Deewana’ brings one of such comic caper ‘Zamaana Deewana’ on Saturday, 15th July at 12:45 PM.
Directed by Ramesh Sippy, Zamaana Deewana stars Shah Rukh Khan, Raveena Tandon in the lead roles along with a talented ensemble of Shatrughan Sinha, Jeetendra, Anupam Kher and Prem Chopra. Actor Anupam Kher recently shared a flashback picture with actors Shah Rukh Khan, Raveena Tandon, Shatrughan Sinha, Kiran Juneja and filmmaker Ramesh Sippy from their film Zamaana Deewana, which released in the year 1995.
Zamaana Deewana revolves around rivals Suraj Pratap Singh (Shatrughan Sinha) and Madanlal Malhotra (Jeetendra), who were once thick friends. Their enmity often resulted in highly chaotic gang wars and to put an end to the unrest, the ACP (Prem Chopra) takes help from criminal psychologists, Kamdev Singh aka KD (Anupam Kher) and Shalini (Kiran Juneja). KD plans a smart move to bring Suraj’s son Arjun (Shah Rukh Khan) and Madanlal’s daughter Priya (Raveena Tandon) closer in the hope to put an end to their family feuds. What follows is a series of hilarious situations and numerous twists and turns.
Will KD be able to end this rivalry with Arjun and Priya’s love story?