- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
SET to engage viewers with ‘CID Shaatir Lekhak’ contest
MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television’s longest running investigative show CID has announced a contest titled the ‘Shaatir Lekhak Contest’ starting 10 July 2015.
To participate in the contest, viewers can visit the official website where three incomplete stories are uploaded. With unique twists and turns, one needs to conclude a story in their style and upload the completed version. The winning stories will be featured as CID episodes and will win prizes.
SET SVP and head marketing Gaurav Seth said, “CID is our longest running show and it enjoys immense popularity and connect with our viewers. Everyone who has grown up with the show has nurtured a desire to write a dialogue, a scene, a character or a plot for CID. Now fans of CID who have loved the mysteries get a chance to conclude an incomplete story in their style. Through the Shaatir Lekhak contest we seek direct participation and involvement from across India. We think it’s an unbelievable opportunity for fans to connect with their favourite show.”
The channel is presently airing promos of the contest featuring the team of CID. The show airs at 10 pm from Friday to Sunday.