- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
SET to engage viewers with ‘CID Shaatir Lekhak’ contest
MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television’s longest running investigative show CID has announced a contest titled the ‘Shaatir Lekhak Contest’ starting 10 July 2015.
To participate in the contest, viewers can visit the official website where three incomplete stories are uploaded. With unique twists and turns, one needs to conclude a story in their style and upload the completed version. The winning stories will be featured as CID episodes and will win prizes.
SET SVP and head marketing Gaurav Seth said, “CID is our longest running show and it enjoys immense popularity and connect with our viewers. Everyone who has grown up with the show has nurtured a desire to write a dialogue, a scene, a character or a plot for CID. Now fans of CID who have loved the mysteries get a chance to conclude an incomplete story in their style. Through the Shaatir Lekhak contest we seek direct participation and involvement from across India. We think it’s an unbelievable opportunity for fans to connect with their favourite show.”
The channel is presently airing promos of the contest featuring the team of CID. The show airs at 10 pm from Friday to Sunday.