- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sell me the answer : Selling the answers for a good cause
Mumbai: The Quiz based reality show Sell me the answer, which is being aired on Star India’s Malayalam Entertainment Channel Asianet is set to complete its 1st season successfully on 12th November.
A total sum of Rs.20 Lakhs , collected from Sell Me the Answer , will given to the Regional Cancer Centre ( RCC), for the welfare of cancer patients. The Rs.5 Lakhs that returned to the account when traders gave wrong answer, Rs.10 Lakhs given by the channel and another rs.5 Lakhs contributed by Rajiv Chandrasekhar , chairman of Asianet news constitute the sum.
Asianet’s managing director K.Madhavan will hand over the money to RCC director Paul Sebastian on the last episode the programme which will be broadcasted on November 12 at 8PM. The show that came as a new experience to the Malayalis world wide has always been innovative with different presentation models. If celebrities and common men were bidders in the beginnings, later they were replaced with school going children. In one episode contestsnts of Star Singers from various seasons participated.