- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Saregama bags the music rights for Indu Sarkar
MUMBAI: Saregama India has acquired the music rights of Indu Sarkar. The film is set against the backdrop of the Emergency years in India from 1975 to 1977.
Vikram Mehra, Managing Director, Saregama India Ltd. shared his views on the collaboration, “Madhur Bhandarkar has always made critically and commercially great cinema and we are excited at this opportunity to collaborate with him and Bharat bhai.”
National Award winning director, Madhur Bhandarkar says, “We are happy to associate with Saregama, they own some of the best retro songs in the industry. As the film is in the 70s, you can expect a lot of ‘retro’ themed music composed by Anu Malik.”
The film starring Kirti Kulhari, Tota Roy Choudhary, Anupam Kher and Neil Nitin Mukesh is slated to release on 21st July.