- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Saregama bags the music rights for Indu Sarkar
MUMBAI: Saregama India has acquired the music rights of Indu Sarkar. The film is set against the backdrop of the Emergency years in India from 1975 to 1977.
Vikram Mehra, Managing Director, Saregama India Ltd. shared his views on the collaboration, “Madhur Bhandarkar has always made critically and commercially great cinema and we are excited at this opportunity to collaborate with him and Bharat bhai.”
National Award winning director, Madhur Bhandarkar says, “We are happy to associate with Saregama, they own some of the best retro songs in the industry. As the film is in the 70s, you can expect a lot of ‘retro’ themed music composed by Anu Malik.”
The film starring Kirti Kulhari, Tota Roy Choudhary, Anupam Kher and Neil Nitin Mukesh is slated to release on 21st July.