- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Saregama bags the music rights for Indu Sarkar
MUMBAI: Saregama India has acquired the music rights of Indu Sarkar. The film is set against the backdrop of the Emergency years in India from 1975 to 1977.
Vikram Mehra, Managing Director, Saregama India Ltd. shared his views on the collaboration, “Madhur Bhandarkar has always made critically and commercially great cinema and we are excited at this opportunity to collaborate with him and Bharat bhai.”
National Award winning director, Madhur Bhandarkar says, “We are happy to associate with Saregama, they own some of the best retro songs in the industry. As the film is in the 70s, you can expect a lot of ‘retro’ themed music composed by Anu Malik.”
The film starring Kirti Kulhari, Tota Roy Choudhary, Anupam Kher and Neil Nitin Mukesh is slated to release on 21st July.