- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman achieves an important milestone – completes 500 episodes!
MUMBAI: Contiloe’s Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman, the popular and long running historical mytho on Sony, follows the life of Lord Hanuman, a destroyer of obstacles, and traces his journey from his childhood till the time he met Lord Rama and became his devout disciple. As the story progresses, Ravana is been killed by Rama and Sita has to face the Agnipariskha to prove her herself pure. This show has kept the audience captivated with compelling story-telling and heartwarming performances since its launch on the channel in 2015. As Hanuman reaches an important milestone with the completion of 500 episodes, it also marks the end of an era. Shatanan Ravan who is Ravana’s elder brother is ready to avenge his brother’s death and with Hanuman’s help Ram and his Sena are ready for a war with Shatanan Ravan. To watch this epic battle unfold, tune in every Mon-Fri at 8:00pm only on Sony.
Mr. Abhimanyu Singh – CEO, Contiloe says, “As this is our first journey with the mythology genre I am delighted by the response we have received from the audiences and the special bond it has created amongst the audience. The show has achieved a benchmark of 500 episodes. This is a unique show where we have been successful in recreating the epic story of Hanuman. It has been remarkable journey and I would like to thank the team for their enduring support. We hope to continue this good work in future as well.”