- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Sanjeev Gupta Conferred with Indian ICON Awards
New Delhi: The Indian Icon (TII) award aims to recognize the efforts of people from all walks of life for their immense contribution in making the India proud globally. During the function, Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers, India’s largest out-of-home advertising solutions provider was honored with TII award in the ‘Business Category’.
The jury members appreciated his work ethic and his support to various social service initiatives across India. Cricketer Kapil Dev, Olympian Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra and Bollywood actor Aroon Bakshi were also honored with TII award for their contributions to the respective fields.
On wining the prestigious Indian ICON Awards, Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers said, “I am very happy and would like to dedicate this award to my excellent team who share my happiness on this important day. I believe there are no shortcuts to becoming an icon other than concentrated effort and strong will power to succeed against odds! ”
Under the leadership of Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, Global Advertisers set the record of Asia’s biggest hoarding of 120X140 ft Bandra.
The Parwaz Media Group hosted the TII Indian ICON Awards at the Ashoka Hotel in New Delhi, where Bollywood star singer Padma Shri Udit Narayan and comedian Khayali also performed.