- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sanjeev Gupta Conferred with Indian ICON Awards
New Delhi: The Indian Icon (TII) award aims to recognize the efforts of people from all walks of life for their immense contribution in making the India proud globally. During the function, Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers, India’s largest out-of-home advertising solutions provider was honored with TII award in the ‘Business Category’.
The jury members appreciated his work ethic and his support to various social service initiatives across India. Cricketer Kapil Dev, Olympian Gold Medalist Abhinav Bindra and Bollywood actor Aroon Bakshi were also honored with TII award for their contributions to the respective fields.
On wining the prestigious Indian ICON Awards, Sanjeev Gupta, MD, Global Advertisers said, “I am very happy and would like to dedicate this award to my excellent team who share my happiness on this important day. I believe there are no shortcuts to becoming an icon other than concentrated effort and strong will power to succeed against odds! ”
Under the leadership of Mr. Sanjeev Gupta, Global Advertisers set the record of Asia’s biggest hoarding of 120X140 ft Bandra.
The Parwaz Media Group hosted the TII Indian ICON Awards at the Ashoka Hotel in New Delhi, where Bollywood star singer Padma Shri Udit Narayan and comedian Khayali also performed.