- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Samir’s Role Reversal in Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai
Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai is a one of a kind multi-level light-hearted stand-up fiction comedy that provides funny insights in the daily lives of the members residing in Bungalow No. 6.
In the upcoming track, Samir Shah aka Khakra turns into Laal Singh – the owner of Bungalow No.6! The plot gets funnier as Khakra gets into the character of Laal Singh a bit too seriously by issuing notices and collecting rent from the members. His strictness is to be seen to be believed. The tables will turn on Khakra when Khandvi’s brother comes visiting them.
Samir Shah who plays the character of Khakra said, “Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai is one of the most interesting shows that I have worked with. In the recent track, I had to act like Laal Singh – the owner of the bungalow. It was funny as I had to get into this authoritative role by being stern with the other members and acting as if I own the premises. I am sure the audiences will enjoy the change in characters to the hilt.”
Watch Samir turn into the stricter version of Laal Singh of Bungalow No. 6 to hassle everyone with minor issues!
Tune into Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai to catch all the fun and laughter from Monday to Friday at 10.30pm on SAB TV!