- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Romedy NOW’s #ThanksButNoThanks Women’s Day campaign created a storm on the internet
MUMBAI: With a message to celebrate the spirit of womanhood every day instead of patronizing women on just one day, Romedy NOW voiced the opinion of today’s women by saying Thanks, But No Thanks on Women’s Day. The channel shot a montage of different women from diverse walks of life come together to express themselves through a beautiful video. The campaign created such a storm on the internet that within hours of the campaign launch, it was trending on all digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
It went on to become such a rage on social media that even celebrities joined the campaign on social media. Stars like Sunny Leone, Singer Shaan, Huma Qureshi, Vijender Singh, Jackky Bhagnani, Elli Avram and Anusha Dandekar tweeted, retweeted and started conversation on International Women’s Day in support of Romedy NOW’s campaign – Thanks, But No Thanks! The campaign also steered up a lot of brand interactions on social media from brands like Amul India, Uber and NGOs like Nanhi Kali.
The campaign received an overwhelming response with over 25 million impressions across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The number of video views on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter crossed 3.2 million views and the engagement rate on Facebook went up to 5%. All of this was achieved in a day! The hashtag #ThanksButNoThanks was witnessed 3000 interactions on Twitter, while the video trended on Youtube for over 24 hours.
Apart from showcasing content that is engaging and entertaining, the channel is also successful in delivering such path breaking campaigns.