- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Romedy NOW to premiere heart-touching movie, ‘And So It Goes’ this week
MUMBAI: Romedy NOW, the ultimate destination for love and laughter on television, this time, is bringing to its viewers a heart-touching, fun at the same time emotional rom-com.
The channel, which leads in the English general entertainment pack, is premiering Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton-starrer ‘And So It Goes’ on 24th April at 9 pm.
The 2014, American romantic comedy drama film, is directed by Rob Reiner and written by Mark Andrus.
The film is about Oren Little (Douglas), a realtor by trade, who develops self-absorption after his wife dies. He has a next-door neighbor, Leah (Keaton), whose own husband has likewise died. The plot unfolds as Oren’s estranged son suddenly leaves his father in charge of his own nine-year-old daughter Sarah (Sterling Jerins), a granddaughter whom Oren never knew existed. What results in is a roller coaster ride as the duo tries to take care of the girl. This also helps Oren and Leah, each of whom is a lonely soul, to heal their emotional wounds.
So tune in for an emotional, roller coaster ride.