- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Romedy NOW to premiere heart-touching movie, ‘And So It Goes’ this week
MUMBAI: Romedy NOW, the ultimate destination for love and laughter on television, this time, is bringing to its viewers a heart-touching, fun at the same time emotional rom-com.
The channel, which leads in the English general entertainment pack, is premiering Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton-starrer ‘And So It Goes’ on 24th April at 9 pm.
The 2014, American romantic comedy drama film, is directed by Rob Reiner and written by Mark Andrus.
The film is about Oren Little (Douglas), a realtor by trade, who develops self-absorption after his wife dies. He has a next-door neighbor, Leah (Keaton), whose own husband has likewise died. The plot unfolds as Oren’s estranged son suddenly leaves his father in charge of his own nine-year-old daughter Sarah (Sterling Jerins), a granddaughter whom Oren never knew existed. What results in is a roller coaster ride as the duo tries to take care of the girl. This also helps Oren and Leah, each of whom is a lonely soul, to heal their emotional wounds.
So tune in for an emotional, roller coaster ride.