- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Riveting comedy ‘Chaalbaaz’on 10th January at 7 PM
MUMBAI: Adhering to its core proposition ‘Woh Zamaana Kare Deewana’, Zee Classic, premieres Sridevi’s outstanding comedy caper ‘Chaalbaaz’on Sunday, 10th January at 7 PM. The film boasts of an interesting cast with Sridevi in her first double role along with Sunny Deol showcasing his brilliant comic timing and Rajinikanth in his unparalleled unique style. One of the biggest blockbuster of out times, the film’s popular dance numbers ‘Kisi Ke Haath Naa Ayegi’ continues to be etched in the hearts of audiences even after 26 years since its theatrical release.
Identical twins, Anju and Manju, are separated in infancy when a servant (Aruna Irani) steals Manju away from their wealthy family’s luxurious mansion. Manju (Sridevi) grows up in the slums, feisty and self-reliant, with dreams of being a dancing star. Anju (also Sridevi) grows up under the care of her uncle Tribhuvan (Anupam Kher) and his companion Amba (Rohini Hattangadi), who are unspeakably cruel. The only thing that stops them from murdering her is that she is their ticket to the family wealth. Things take an unpredictable yet hilarious turn, when Manju and Anju unknowingly switch their respective places. Adding to the existing confusion, Suraj (Sunny Deol), a handsome young heir meets feisty Manju while, a docile Anju meets the vibrant Jaggu (Rajnikanth), a long-time pal of Manju’s.
Will Anju and Manju will ever know the truth? Will Suraj and Jaggu ever admit their feelings for their respective love interests?