- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Ring the wedding bells with ‘27 Dresses’ this February on Romedy NOW
Mumbai: Love is certainly in the air and that too in the month of Valentine. Grab that bowl of popcorn and cuddle up with your loved one as it’s time for a lot more love and laughter with the Romedy of the Month – 27 Dresses.
27 dresses is a story of Jane Nichols (Katherine Heigl) who is always the bridesmaid, never the bride. She is selfless and caring and somewhere, out there, she knows that the man of her dreams does exist!
After walking to the altar 27 times holding the bride’s gown, Jane wants to walk down the aisle for her own wedding. But instead she has to settle for standing next to her younger sister Tess who has stolen George, the man of Jane’s dreams.
If Jane’s life wasn’t complicated enough, enter Kevin, the incorrigible star – commitments column writer. He, who initially makes her life a living hell falls head of heels in love for his unsuspecting and unrelenting muse.