- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ring the wedding bells with ‘27 Dresses’ this February on Romedy NOW
Mumbai: Love is certainly in the air and that too in the month of Valentine. Grab that bowl of popcorn and cuddle up with your loved one as it’s time for a lot more love and laughter with the Romedy of the Month – 27 Dresses.
27 dresses is a story of Jane Nichols (Katherine Heigl) who is always the bridesmaid, never the bride. She is selfless and caring and somewhere, out there, she knows that the man of her dreams does exist!
After walking to the altar 27 times holding the bride’s gown, Jane wants to walk down the aisle for her own wedding. But instead she has to settle for standing next to her younger sister Tess who has stolen George, the man of Jane’s dreams.
If Jane’s life wasn’t complicated enough, enter Kevin, the incorrigible star – commitments column writer. He, who initially makes her life a living hell falls head of heels in love for his unsuspecting and unrelenting muse.