- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Relive the magic of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 through the ICC Archive
MUMBAI: Hailed as the most popular cricket event in history, the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is now available for viewing online. Cricket’s pinnacle event, hosted by Australia and New Zealand earlier this year, had many unmissable moments that thoroughly entertained fans all over the world.
Who can forget Chris Gayle and Martin Guptill’s double-ton knocks? Or the bowlers’ flair such as Tim Southee’s seven wicket haul or Mitchell Starc’s all-round performance winning him Player of the Tournament?
To relive these golden moments, ICC are calling all independent film makers, production houses, B2B companies and advertising agencies to register for the service, available online atwww.iccarchive.
The ICC Archive is a priceless collection of cricketing content, giving registered users access to over 40 years of footage, including all ICC World Cups, going all the way back to 1975. Online, viewers can access all ICC tournaments dating back to 2007, including Cricket World Cups, Champions Trophy and World Twenty20 events.
ICC’s Global Broadcaster, Star Sports, has managed and serviced the ICC Archive since 2007.