- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Relive the magic of Bollywood’s iconic pair Dharamendra-Hema Malini with Jugnu on MAX 2
Mumbai: Viewers of India’s iconic Hindi movie channel, MAX 2, will be entertained with the antics of the suave crook ‘Jugnu,’ the 1970s blockbuster. With music by S.D. Burman and lyrics by Anand Bakshi, the 1970s blockbuster is legendary also on account of taut screenplay, witty, hard hitting dialogues and the Dharamendra-Hema Malini pairing. The movie focuses on the escapades of an intelligent crook, Jugnu (Dharmendra) who steals money and runs an orphanage for boys with his stolen goods and money.
Produced and directed by Pramod Chakravorty, the film features Dharmendra and Hema Malini in lead roles. Jugnu is an expedition of an orphaned boy who is a philanthropist by the day and a crook by night.