- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Rajnetas come close to public with Zee News’ RaZniti
New Delhi: Honorable Minister for Railways, Shri Suresh Prabhu discussed the most pressing issues in Indian Railways, their solutions to be, future plans of the Ministry, various scheme in the pipeline and related topics with Zee News Editor, Shri Sudhir Chaudhary today at the launch and the shoot of the first episode of a new show on Zee News, RaZniti. The show will be aired on Zee News at prime time on the weekend.
RaZniti is aimed to be a catalyst to bring out various important issues and expectations to the policymakers. Zee News is dedicated to be the voice of change, the voice of the common man and this show is an extension our vision.”
Speaking about the Ministry and his plans, Shri Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Railways said, “There are problems and I am aware of it. There is a need for integrated policy to address those problems. In order to cater to the needs of passengers, an integrated multi-modal transportations system will be formed. We are working out details in consultation with other concerned agencies.”
The various episodes of the show will bring out and discuss topics of national importance and interest such as railways, education, healthcare, J&K, NRI, North east, defence etc.
The show promises interactivity and participation from college campuses/ citizens who will can be live streamed into the show with their questions.
Each episode will lead to a set of policy recommendation on the sector, which might be further taken up by voting on social media and website to create a sustainable impact of the series on people and stir the thought process of policy makers.
At the end of the series, a white paper recommendation is being planned which will be edited by the Editor and knowledge partner of Zee News and presented to the Prime Minister in his capacity as the Chairman of the Niti Aayog.