16 Dec 2017
- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Raveena Tandon receives the award in Delhi at ICONIC 2016 hosted by Jyoti Mayal and attended by who’s who of Delhi
MUMBAI: The inaugural ceremony of ICONIC 2016 by Jyoti Mayal, a platform to recognize the leaders from travel, hospitality and luxury was recently held in New Delhi at Kamal Mahal, ITC Maurya. The evening was attended by who’s who of aviation & hospitality industry besides bureaucrats, policymakers and well-known names from social circuit. The evening was conceptualized and hosted by Mrs Jyoti Mayal.
At the ceremony, actress Raveena Tandon received the award for Icon of Prime Minister’s Initiative – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for her association with social work and girl child upliftment. The award was given to Raveena Tandon by Dr Farooq Abdullah.
The evening was attended by Dr Farooq Abdullah, Dilip Cherian, Nakul Anand, Saba Ali, Padma Vibhushan Sonal Mansingh, Shazia Ilmi, Suman Billa, Madhu Jain, Charu Parashar, Parineeta Sethi, Amitabh Kant, Amber Dubey, Rajeev Talwar of DLF, Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina – H.E. Dr. Sabit Subasic, Ambassador of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan – H.E. Mr. Hassan M. Al Jawarneh, Ambassador of S.R. of VietNam to India, Nepal & Bhutan – H.E. Mr. Ton Sinh Thanh, Ambassador of New Zealand – H.E. Mr. Grahame Morton, High Commissioner of Sri Lanka – H.E. Mr. Esala Weerakoon, Ambassador of Greece – H.E. Mr. Panos Kalogeropoulos amongst others.