- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Randhir Kapoor says Kareena, Karisma and Ranbir are the best birthday presents he has ever received in his life
MUMBAI: On the occasion of his birthday, the actor with an evergreen presence in the lives of Bollywood enthusiasts, Randhir Kapoor, visited 92.7 BIG FM studios. The stellar actor who celebrated his birthday with India’s No. 1 Radio Station spoke about his special birthday moments, his plans to celebrate his 68th birthday and expressed his love for his family to 92.7 BIG FM’s popular RJ Anirudh.
The legendary actor also spoke to RJ Anirudh about his love for retro music stated, “I don’t understand the songs that are made today but that’s because I am from a different generation. My love for the kind of music that played during our era will never cease to exist and this is the very reason why 92.7 BIG FM is my one stop shop for everything related to music.”
Adding to this, the actor also expressed his gratitude for having a beautiful and talented family, “I am grateful to have a lovely wife and kids like Kareena and Karisma. They’re wonderful and I’m blessed to have received the opportunity to be a father to them. I consider Ranbir as my own too and I’m so proud of the success and adulation he has received in the industry. Their presence in my life is the best birthday present that I have ever received.”
Speaking of his future projects, Randhir also said, “I have always wanted to make a good movie which I will be doing hopefully soon.”
Tune-in to catch the legendary Bollywood star Randhir Kapoor as he shares his most intimate life experiences, his special birthday moments and his love for his family, movies and music this ____, February ___ at ____ only on 92.7 BIG FM!